2021 has been a year which has brought new challenges coupled with some amazing achievements.
Our people are what make SBG a great place to work and our annual awards celebrate just that.
Once again the awards ceremony was held virtually but that didn’t stop our CEO, Steve Birch and members of our leadership team from dusting off their tux and black tie outfits (even if only on their top half!).
We’re thrilled to announce this years winners…
- Charley Buller for our Above and Beyond Award
- Molly Cassidy for Community Champion of the Year Award
- Clive Smart for Inclusion Champion of the Year Award
- Jon Carter for Innovator of the Year Award
- Elizabeth Robson for Leader of the Year Award
- Chriss Hammond for Mentor of the Year Award
- Dave Learmont for Wellbeing Champion of the Year Award
A huge huge well done to all our winners! And to all SBG’ers nominated and shortlisted for awards! We receive a huge amount of nominations which shows just how many amazing people we have at SBG.
Following the awards we shared a video which highlights our achievements from 2021. Leaders from across SBG shared their successes from their Tribes, and we heard about the amazing work from our People Team.
2021 a year of achievements
As we look forward to 2022 there’s lots of exciting things on the horizon. After all, that’s #SBGLIFE.